The Author in the House got Bored with Plain Texts

child development, Firstborn

My 6-year old got tired of writing plain texts and must have found English words boring that he decided to create some words and put them in his own diary. He had some drawings inserted, too. Sssshhhhh… here’s another stolen entry:

photo 1_zpsd7f48e26.jpg

This is the story about my life when I was sicky dicky.  Don’t forget wicky haha hehe hohoho

It was sunday and it was fathers day and it was so so sad because I was sick well don’t be sad about that. Then at the next day I slept 6 times and its not so so so so so so so so so so very very very very  very not yahoo boo becaus I was vomiting in eleven 11 times.

photo 2_zpsd16d449f.jpg

so so were was I ha. In the next day after my brother got to his very imortant school I goat to the doctor. poink I meant go to the doctor not goat to the doctor and the doctor sad if I vomit the medicine ok k k now I w-w-w-will take iv ok-k-k-k-k-k-k

photo 3_zpsfc90374a.jpg

and I didint also becaus I was distracted with the tv and thanks to my momy and also I stopped myself frrrrrromm vomiting. Ooh I forgot to tell you this

I am so excited.

thank you momy for having that plan you got

photo 4_zps529bcafd.jpg

This last page above is sweet of him!

He wrote this entry after his ordeal against vomiting and urticaria (skin allergy). It started on the morning of Father’s Day and lasted for more than 24 hours. In that span of time, he vomited 11 times. So, yeah, Father’s Day passed us by.

He is such a baby when he gets sick… but he has so much will power, too! After he took his medicines, he got his sense of humor back, thus his entry above. He is back to his routine… and added more sports in his schedule:-).

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Jehan  •  Jun 21, 2013 @4:26 pm

oh my.. super impressive, ate Wendy..

2. wendy  •  Jun 22, 2013 @9:26 am

Thanks, Jehan:-)

3. SaranghaeKorea  •  Jun 23, 2013 @2:38 pm

This reminds me of one of my favorite books, “The Diary of the Wimpy Kids”. It’s a cartoonized novel and for kids, but since I am a kid at heart, I read that series. I guess your son would love it, you have a future writer there.
    SaranghaeKorea recently posted..2 Asian Food Stores Spotted At Geumchon Traditional MarketMy Profile

4. wendy  •  Jun 24, 2013 @9:24 am

He was first inspired to write about his experiences after he was exposed to “Geronimo Stilton”… When he gets a little older, i’ll introduce him to “the diary of a wimpy kid”… Katuwa nga ang development nya e… Mali mali pa grammar and spelling but, well, he is just 6…. Hehehehe

5. SaranghaeKorea  •  Jun 26, 2013 @6:14 pm

Really? At 6 he could write like that? What’s funny is, I am a fan of Geronimo Stilton too, haha, sa edad kung ito mga binabasa ko pang kids eh..
    SaranghaeKorea recently posted..8 Common Things You Can See At the Subway Stations of South KoreaMy Profile

6. wendy  •  Jun 27, 2013 @4:29 am

Yap, 6 years old:-)… Buti nga nakahiligan nya. The 3-year old would also sometimes pretend that he is writing stories, too hahahaha.

Interesting nga naman kasi. Ako rin nawiwili sa geronimo stilton:-)