Zel Kim, a Filipino member of the performing group Noridan based here in Korea requested that I help disseminate this opportunity for performers, particularly singers, who are qualified to be part of the Intercultural Transnational Chorus “Montant”.
I am re-posting this whole notice from the Noridan site:
OPEN AUDITION FOR INTERCULTURAL TRANSNATIONAL CHORUS “MONTANT”
Together with Incheon International Airport Corporation and Social Enterprise Noridan, “Montant” is a singing / performing team composed of different nationalities that express diverse cultures and music.
- Open to all nationalities. All levels of education.
- 20 years old and above, with a legal status in Korea, and can travel outside Korea (if you are a student, you must graduate by February 2012)
- Has experience in singing or performing
- Can play an instrument, act, dance, compose or edit music, or can show special forms of performance
- Has interest in developing creative integrated cultural contents from other countries
- Regardless of nationality, academic history or gender
- Submit the Application Form by November 18 to 28, 2011. Those who will pass the initial application paper screening will proceed to Step 2.
- Interview. Details will be announced to those who passed the 2nd step.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the application form by clicking this link below:
Accomplish the form and email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, email at email@example.com