I have so many things to do!
And I haven’t finished any of them. It isn’t because I don’t have the time to do them all. It’s my lack of discipline to do them all. I spend so much time browsing the net for some trivial information.
Here’s what I have set out to do some weeks back:
- check and list down and make comparison of all possible investment (properties – condominiums – for sale in the Philippines) opportunities
- read the books!!! that have been waiting for me
- research on how to teach English phonics to my son (I don’t know how to begin) – he is showing signs of readiness to read words already
- check on vacation options
- make my Philippine vacation budget (this will be a looong one since I will be giving birth there)
- check on things to do while I am in the Philippines (a short course, maybe?)
Goodluck! Hubby had been constantly reminding me of the things I need to do. I guess, he needs to remind me more often:-).