I first learned of my pregnancy last April 4. But I had a strong feeling I was pregnant days before that. So, I didn’t run as much as I used to in the treadmill. When before I could run at a level 8 speed non-stop for thirty minutes, I controlled myself to run at 10-15 minutes. However, I maintained my abdominal exercises as well as my weights. Coffee was a daily necessity but I opted to pass the days without one. Anyway, I listed some changes I need to take for the next several months so I can have another glorious pregnancy:
- No more running on the treadmill. A brisk walk will do.
- No more abdominal exercises.
- Reduce my weights to 2kg (max for lifting).
- Absolutely no weight increase for the next two months:-). I was at 52.1kg last April 11.
- Caffeine-free day everyday!
- Stress-free day everyday (hubby, are you reading?)
- Complete 8 hours of sleep everyday.
- Afternoon nap with the Little Dynamo – meaning no blogging while my son is sleeping:-)
- Tuck away the sexy summer clothes I’d been looking forward to wear. I started wearing some body-fitting clothes last weekend… told hubby I’m wearing them while I still can.
- More cuddling with the Little Dynamo…
I hope our second baby would not give me pregnancy discomforts. My Little Dynamo never did:-)